A diverse program for your celebration that will never be forgotten: Chic Gypsy dancers, traditional Gypsy music with dancing and luxurious costumes will be the best and the most memorable highlight at your event.
Make Your Event Special
Want to know how we can make an event perfect for you? We customise our Russian Gypsy show for each event. Whether you’re hoping we can help you celebrate your special day or you think we’d be a great addition to your festival, we’re here to help!
Contact us now to discuss what might work best for you.
Options could include traditional Russian Gypsy music and dance:
- One set of traditional Russian Gypsy Show 20-25 minutes. This is ideal for smaller parties and more intimate gatherings.
- Two sets totalling 45 -60 minutes. This could include live singing, group and solo dances, and dancing with the audience. We are happy to teach a small workshop to get people up and dancing!
- A corporate event or office party package including Russian Gypsy show performances and a workshop
- Live Gypsy violin and guitar players are available upon request.
- Each performance will include props such as shawls and tambourines; and don’t worry, we will always bring the energy, colour and life to any party!
Every performance includes well known Russian Gypsy songs and instrumental Roma pieces to get you clapping and singing along with us, and if you’re brave, dancing along with us as well! And of course, we will always dedicate the Vodka song (Velichalnaya) to your host or special guest.
You may have seen our Russian Gypsy show at places such as the Baltic Summer Festival, the UCL Central Asian Festival, and the Dalston Children’s Festival or in theatre shows such as the Gypsy Flame at VAULT Festival 2020, Women and War International Theatre Festivals, Rich Mix, and When We Were Birds at The Space Theatre.
Our past clients have included:
- Anabelle`s club
- Buddha Bar
- Intercontinental London
- London School of Economics
- Hackney Council
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Museum of London Docklands
- Pasha Central Asian Restaurant
- Grosvenor Wine Bar Victoria
- Odessa Club In London
- And many other private weddings and events in and around London
If you haven’t seen our Russian Gypsy show before, here’s a sneak peak of what you might expect:
“Dance is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything.”
“Thank you for such wonderful workshop, full of joy and energy. I never had such a lovely dancing experience before, just fell in love with your personality and dance”.
“The music, singing and dancing all added to the festive atmosphere of our celebration. Besides the high level of professionalism and skill the members of the troupe showed a genuine enthusiasm for their craft. On every level we were very pleased with our choice in having selected the Gypsy Dance UK to help us mark the 50th Birthday Party”.
“It was a pleasure having you at the Space Theatre, I thought the show was stunning, an incredibly talented group and performed with joy despite the heat”.
“Why did the spectators of the Space Theatre left the venue yesterday with joyful and enlightened faces, having previously hurt their hands with applause? They so vividly expressed grateful emotions from watching the musical-drama performance “When we were birds”.
Behind The Scenes
For every event we anticipate in we work very hard to make it the best we can. And we always do, because we love music, dancing and create something extraordinary which, with Gypsy Dance style is easy, as it is extraordinary by it’s nature!